Time slider in 3D web scenes?

Jump to solution
01-10-2017 03:54 PM
MōnoSimeone
Occasional Contributor II

I'd like to confirm that atime-slideris NOT available for 3D web scenes as of January 2017. Are there any plans to add this feature in the next release? Any other solutions others can recommend?

Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

This is currently not supported in the scene viewer today and not planned in the upcoming release. Also this is not in the 4.x API so the custom solution option is not present but have let the team(s) know about your request. Also recommend adding an ArcGIS Idea post for this feature.

Thanks!

Russ

View solution in original post

5 Replies
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

This is currently not supported in the scene viewer today and not planned in the upcoming release. Also this is not in the 4.x API so the custom solution option is not present but have let the team(s) know about your request. Also recommend adding an ArcGIS Idea post for this feature.

Thanks!

Russ

MōnoSimeone
Occasional Contributor II

Thanks Russ for the information and quick response - much appreciated.

通知你,我们的目的的时间滑块3 dtransportation, construction planning and coordination, and long-range development planning/master-planning. Considering the time-slider is available in the desktop applications and AGOL 2D, along with the visual factor and importance of temporal data, I'm surprised to learn this feature somehow hasn't yet been implemented in web scenes. At this point the only online solution is an exported AVI to inform the public.

Thanks again.

RiccardoKlinger2
Occasional Contributor

I would love to see this feature as well as I am trying to visualize the change of land prices in urban areas ofver the last 10 years.

SebastianCabrera
Esri Contributor

After two years, has there been any development regarding this desired functionality?

abhishek_shah
New Contributor III

are there any updates to display 3d features with a timeslider ?

are there any other ways of achieving the same effect ?