creating features

12-12-2022 11:09 AM
BrianBeaty
New Contributor

Hello, I'm in the trial version of Pro and having difficulty adding feature points to a map. I can create the feature class but when I try to add a point to my map I don't get a crosshair cursor. Clicking only brings up a pop-up.

Any suggestions for a new user?

0Kudos
4 Replies
jcarlson
MVP Honored Contributor

Once the feature class is created, you need to open the创建功能pane. You can find the button under theEdittab of the ribbon.

jcarlson_0-1670874375181.png

一旦面板打开,你选择一个临时的特性late, and can begin to add points with the chosen template and tool.

jcarlson_1-1670874456122.png

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS
0Kudos
BrianBeaty
New Contributor
Thanks,
I have been using that procedure but it still doesn't have an effect on the map. Could it be possible that I don't have editing permissions?
0Kudos
Robert_LeClair
Esri Notable Contributor

Brian - in addition to Josh's solution, there are numerous free resources to get started with ArcGIS Pro. For example, there are numerous ArcGIS Pro free lessonshereas well as a Get Started with ArcGIS Pro Learn lessonhere. These lessons will greatly assist you in learning ArcGIS Pro!

0Kudos
BrianBeaty
New Contributor
Thanks Robert,

I have looked at the articles that relate to this issue and can't find a solution. Could it be that the free trial version doesn't authorize this feature? Or is there another possible fatal omission on my part?
0Kudos