Extract roof forms for municipal development problem

06-27-2021 04:18 PM
IsmaelLamas
New Contributor

Hello, I'm following the lesson Extract Roof Forms For Municipal Development and I'm having a problem in Extracting Elevation Surfaces from LAS datasets step. I can't create the three elevation layers and getting the following error:

IsmaelLamas_0-1624835521394.png

The error says that the parameters are not valid and shows that there is an error with the bm_common_lib.py script. I do not understand the error very well, I am following all the steps and I have repeated it several times.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much.

0Kudos
6 Replies
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

The lesson link ...Extract roof forms for municipal development | Learn ArcGIS

... sort of retired...
0Kudos
IsmaelLamas
New Contributor

Thanks for the reply!! That is the link I am following but I have a problem in step 9 of Extract elevation surfaces from LAS datasets. In that step, three rasters should be created and it gives me that error.

Sorry for not explaining the problem well

0Kudos
Tim_McGinnes
Occasional Contributor III

Sounds like a data error, or it can't find something. Are you using the sample Portland data that comes with the guide or your own data?

0Kudos
IsmaelLamas
New Contributor

首先,我试着it with the data from the Portland example and when I did not get it I tried it with other LiDAR data and in both cases I got the same error. I don't really understand why

0Kudos
TimOrmsby
金宝搏吧

Hi Ismael, I forwarded your message to the Learn ArcGIS team. They reproduced the error and have prioritized the lesson for an update. Unfortunately, I don't know exactly when that will happen.

0Kudos
IsmaelLamas
New Contributor

Thank you so much!!

0Kudos