Is this possible with Model Builder in Pro?

02-14-2018 11:42 AM
ThomasColson
MVP频繁的贡献者

在模型构建器,我想创造一些工具manage the way we apply default schemas and metadata to our organizational data management workflow. For example, a tool that renames the project database from "My Project 99" to "Sasquatch Monitoring 2018". Or...adds a point feature class in the Project FGDB that contains a field labeled "Sasquatch_Number_of_Legs". That part is easy, but I want to take away the "What Geodatabase" to pick part of this, and have the Project Geodatabase, whatever it's name is, be the default input wherever a tool is asking for the project FGDB as an input....something like %ProjectGeodatabase%....does such a thing exist?

11 Replies
LisaT
by
Occasional Contributor II

Hi Graham, Sorry, I didn't get notified of your ask back in April! The answer is no, I have not found an answer. I actually created a C# (ArcPro API) script that does what I need but would prefer it to be in a tool that the less-tech-savvy can understand. I am on the search again and saw this post! Let me know if you found a solution.

0Kudos
GrahamLake1
New Contributor II

No worries Lisa and no I didn't find a solution either. Maybe it'll come eventually.

Cheers

G

0Kudos