Query data from separate feature service in Survey123

07-29-2020 03:15 PM
AdrianDoss
New Contributor III

We have a Survey123 form for vehicle inspections. Vehicle data is kept separately (manufacturer, model, etc.) in another corporate application, which we can query into a feature class/service. Each vehicle is identified in our system by an ID (eg. AF123).

我想完成when doing a vehicle inspection using Survey123 and the ID is entered, the separate feature service is queried to bring in vehicle details.

I have read that this is possible using pulldata() and/or javascript but have been unable to find an example. I am proficient in javascript.

Does anyone have an example they are willing to share? I am using the latest release candidate of Survey123.

0Kudos
11 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi@LieslDe_Swardt1,

No, JavaScript functions are not supported on public surveys (when a user is not signed in) due to security precautions.

Regards,

Phil.

0Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'd like to follow up on this topic. I have a Survey123 and want to query another layer in the map. For example, Users enter their zip code and it queries another service in the map and filters to return a list of addresses based on the zip code. Both feature services update daily.

Does anyone have an example of doing this with a public services?

0Kudos