Survey123 Webhook Issues?

Jump to solution
04-05-2021 09:38 AM
MichaelBrown4
New Contributor III

Hello,

I am getting some errors from Survey123 regarding the webhooks. When I watch the Console in Chrome, it tells me that 'serverPostWebhook' url params is not valid. When I inspect the elements called out in the Console, they all point back tohttps://survey123.arcgis.com/share/v3.12/app-commons-v3.12.17.chunk.js

MichaelBrown4_0-1617640585019.png

Is this a problem with Survey123 or something on our side? We are running ArcGIS Enterprise 10.7.1 and the survey is published in the latest 3.12 version. Since sometime around 4/2/2021 I've found none of our forms have been sending Webhook payloads correctly.

Tags(4)
0Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MichaelBrown4
New Contributor III

Looks like we see the error in Console, but everything is working correctly with our webhook.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

0Kudos
4 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi@MichaelBrown4,

你能提供更多的信息,你的w在哪里ebhooks being sent to? Do you have any errors in the responses of the network connections?

0Kudos
MichaelBrown4
New Contributor III

It's going to a company webhook server we developed a while back. It's been working great for sometime now. I can send you the URL in a private message. I don't see any other errors in the console in the Network section.

Thanks for the prompt response. I'll try and provide any additional info you need!

Mike

0Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

@MichaelBrown4- please follow-up off topic; e-mailing me at jtedrick AT esri.com would be best.

0Kudos
MichaelBrown4
New Contributor III

Looks like we see the error in Console, but everything is working correctly with our webhook.

Thanks!

0Kudos