How to change my email address (public account)

Jump to solution
04-14-2021 05:56 AM
JoeFlannery
Regular Contributor II

I am trying to change my email address in my public ArcGIS account. I have navigated to >My Settings >Personal >Email, but there is no link or place to change my email address (see attached screen capture).

How do I change my email address in my public ArcGIS account?
Thank you in advance.
Joe Flannery

My Settings.png

0Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
LouiseB_Esri
Regular Contributor

Hi Joe, thanks for the message. To change the email address on your Community account specifically you can contactesricommunity@esri.comand request this change.

If you are looking to change it on your actual ArcGIS Online Public Account you'll need to do this in your settings on My Esri under the My Profile section. To note though that any email changes on the My Esri side do not automatically populate to your Community account settings so this does need to be done as a separate request as noted above.

Community Moderator,
Esri Community Team

View solution in original post

2回答
LouiseB_Esri
Regular Contributor

Hi Joe, thanks for the message. To change the email address on your Community account specifically you can contactesricommunity@esri.comand request this change.

If you are looking to change it on your actual ArcGIS Online Public Account you'll need to do this in your settings on My Esri under the My Profile section. To note though that any email changes on the My Esri side do not automatically populate to your Community account settings so this does need to be done as a separate request as noted above.

Community Moderator,
Esri Community Team
JoeFlannery
Regular Contributor II

Louise:

Thank you very much for responding to my question with a thorough resolution!

Sincerely,
Joe