Not able to access Developer Summit 2021 website

04-12-2021 07:44 AM
Sunnywaygis
New Contributor III

Hi, I am trying to accesshttps://dev2021.esri.com/but it doesn't seem to be working. Does anyone else is experiencing this issue?

Thanks

Sunnywaygis_0-1618238585900.png

Tags(1)
10 Replies
MatthewDriscoll
MVP Regular Contributor

Looks like it is back up!

0Kudos
thorsten-
New Contributor II

Same error again, right now! Please fix!@DerekLaw@MichelleMathiasThanks in advance.

DerekLaw
Esri Community Moderator

Hi thorsten,

Thanks for letting us know. We're looking into this issue. I will post a status update when I have one to share. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your patience.

MichelleMathias
Esri Community Manager

Hi@thorsten-Just got confirmation the site is back up. Please let us know if you are still seeing any issues.

Michelle Mathias
Manager, Community Experience & Programs
thorsten-
New Contributor II

Dear@DerekLawand@MichelleMathiasthe "freemanauth.esri.com" HTTP ERROR 500 is back again.

今天是拉斯维加斯t day where I can see a few more presentations. Please fix quickly. Thank you in advance.

0Kudos
DerekLaw
Esri Community Moderator

Hi thorsten,

I just checked and the site is working fine for me. Sorry if it was down over the weekend.

0Kudos
thorsten-
New Contributor II

Hm, in the FAQ athttps://dev2021.esri.com/faqsthe following is stated:

How long can I access the virtual Esri Developer Summit?
Registered attendees will have exclusive access to on-demand conference content until May 8, 2021 after the event has concluded.

Has the date changed? How long can I access the on-demand content? Because of the repeated downtime.

Many thanks in advance!

0Kudos
DerekLaw
Esri Community Moderator

Hi thorsten,

>How long can I access the virtual Esri Developer Summit? ... Has the date changed? How long can I access the on-demand content?

FYI, I am trying to track down an answer to your question. Still waiting to hear back from the Events team. I will post a reply when I have a status update.

Thanks for your patience,

0Kudos
JYI
by
Occasional Contributor

Still cannot access it. Is it possible to extend this website for another month? Some really good videos nowhere can be found. Thanks.

0Kudos