Failed to execute (AssetPackageToUtilityNetwork).

10-20-2020 11:54 PM
Labels(2)
aaizMe
by
New Contributor II

I am using Utility Network Data Management implementation pattern stated in Implementation-Patterns-for-UPDM-2019. When I run the Apply Asset Package tool to load schema only, it fails with following error:

EXCEPTION
回溯(最近的电话):
File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\ESRI\conda\envs\arcgispro-py3-clone\Lib\site-packages\untools\common\wrappers.py", line 106, in wrapper
return func(*args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\ESRI\conda\envs\arcgispro-py3-clone\Lib\site-packages\untools\gptools\tools.py", line 525, in run
**kwargs)
File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\ESRI\conda\envs\arcgispro-py3-clone\Lib\site-packages\untools\utility_network\ap.py", line 254, in __init__
self._properties: dict = self._initialize(kwargs.pop('cache', None))
File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\ESRI\conda\envs\arcgispro-py3-clone\Lib\site-packages\untools\common\wrappers.py", line 317, in wrapper
result = func(*args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\ESRI\conda\envs\arcgispro-py3-clone\Lib\site-packages\untools\utility_network\ap.py", line 309, in _initialize
s.main(xml_un)
File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\ESRI\conda\envs\arcgispro-py3-clone\Lib\site-packages\untools\utils\ap_to_xml.py", line 268, in main
self.remove_extra_domain_networks()
File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\ESRI\conda\envs\arcgispro-py3-clone\Lib\site-packages\untools\utils\ap_to_xml.py", line 166, in remove_extra_domain_networks
to_remove.setdefault(source.dataset_type, set()).add(source.name.lower())
AttributeError:'NoneType' object has no attribute 'dataset_type'

0Kudos
5 Replies
MikeMillerGIS
Esri Frequent Contributor

你能把参数和傅吗ll messages from the run? I think we know the issue, but need some more information to be sure.

0Kudos
aaizMe
by
New Contributor II

Thanks for the reply. In asset package I am giving the changed asset package according to my spatial reference system and in utility network(UN) parameter I am giving test_ne UN. test_ne has only StructureLine.

0Kudos
MikeMillerGIS
Esri Frequent Contributor

If you check both Structure and Pipeline in Apply Asset Package, do you get the error?

0Kudos
aaizMe
by
New Contributor II

It worked but completed with warnings. Also do I have to delete the extra feature classes?, for example the data I have won't have linear referencing, P_Centerline, P_CenterlineAccuracy etc. Do I need to delete these feature classes?

0Kudos
AyanPalit
金宝搏吧

Linear referencing objects/attributes may be left in the model with no data. It is a good design practice to envision the capabilities/requirements for the implementation.

Ayan Palit | Principal Consultant Esri
0Kudos