With an eslf file with a TimeOut on the license (not the file) - will the license be returned to My Esri on TimeOut?

Jump to solution
06-09-2021 07:08 AM
Labels(1)
SteenKjeldsen1
New Contributor II

Hi,

When a Single Use license is licensed using an eslf file (esri secure license file) with a TimeOut date on the license (not on the file) reach the TimeOut date and therefor will stop working at that specific date, will the license be returned to the license pool on My Esri?

Kind Regards,

Steen Kjeldsen

Geoinfo A/S

Tags(2)
0荣誉s
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
megan_r
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor

Hello Steen,

The authorization(s) specified in the ESLF should appear as available once the license has been expired. Based on some testing, after the license time out date passes the ESLF's status will read as "uninstalled" and the authorization code(s) specified in the ESLF will reflect this change in total available licenses.

Best,

Megan

View solution in original post

2 Replies
megan_r
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor

Hello Steen,

The authorization(s) specified in the ESLF should appear as available once the license has been expired. Based on some testing, after the license time out date passes the ESLF's status will read as "uninstalled" and the authorization code(s) specified in the ESLF will reflect this change in total available licenses.

Best,

Megan

SteenKjeldsen1
New Contributor II

Hi@megan_r- sorry about this very late respons. I totally forgot about this question. Thank you for your answer to the question.

Best,

Steen