Feature Report error 'Cannot read property 'error' of undefined' when uploading .docx template to generate Survey123 feature reports.

07-22-2020 06:15 AM
CarolineSuffern
New Contributor

I have a previously configured feature report template as a *.docx that worked perfectly when tested on field data. I went to generate feature reports with recently acquired field data using Survey123 and received a message that the template 'Failed to save' and the error was 'Cannot read property 'error' of undefined'. There are no syntax errors and cannot find 'error' in the template or survey. I'm not sure what to do. I searched and saw that some others had received almost the same message when their documents failed to save but instead of 'error' their messages included a field name such as 'username', ect. Any suggestions on how to upload this template that has previously been successfully used on different data from the same survey in survey123?

Thanks!

2回答
BriantFabela
New Contributor

I am having this same problem. I created the survey in ArcGIS Online using the web designer.

0Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Caroline, Briant

道歉,之前没有看到——它不是in the main Survey123 group. For an issue like this, you can open a support ticket with Esri Support to troubleshoot what is occurring. In order to troubleshoot, we would need the form design that is no longer working. From the description, it sounds like a reference within the template is failing - that is the 'error' that is being described.

0Kudos